BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

She's S U C K S!



Well, look at pictures above! She's hypocritical girl and she's sucks. Call her "Monkey"! You don't know her, I guest. She was my bestie but no longer for NOW! She's a big liar and she's the biggest crap I ever heard, she is a copycat and a thiefs! I use whatever she'll follow from top to toe! Sucks right? She is attention-seeking and really coquettish. She doesn't worth mentioning bestie. She pretended to be the weak just like her sister, little, hypocrite, feel most good, foolish and ridiculous. They're really insolent and awful. She stole my ex and my besties. She's NOTHING. Everyone said I'm cooler than her! Just prove it! LOL. Some guys said that she is a player! But, she pretended to be a selected girl who couldn't forget her ex. Ridiculous! Gyahahaha. Remove your mask, two-faced! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment