BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Quotation Of The Day

Quotation of the day :
"Everything looks perfect from far away."
- Dusty Dewan -


I got this from my twitter. Even I don't know who is Dusty Dewan. I don't care where does he come from but he's difinetly right. Everything looks perfect just from far away. When we've reached that, seem not same as we want. Right?


Another quotation of the day :
A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than....
"hurt yourself to fix it!"


I got this also from my twitter. I don't care whose quotation is this. It's true. We better leave it broken than hurt myself to fix it. We'd never can fix something that already broken as previously. Just like an injury. It's bleeding and we need a long time to heal that. Sometimes it leave a scar and leaving pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment