BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January Rain

This is the middle of the month of 2010 and I've just thought what happend in last year and in the same time. Not much different. The smell of the wet land because of rainy day, cold weather, wake up in the early morning, school, study many suckjects, yeah you know that! But something really suck make my life became so bad. Lost something precious and irreplaceble. The best thing ever happened in my life, the sweetest memory ever recorded in my mind. His face, his smile, his sweet voice, his warmth, the way he call me with "Vay". The greatest bestie and big brother. Yeah, I miss him so bad. It doesn't same when he doesn't text me every minute, spend time together with him, and share so many things... I don't wanna crying anymore. I don't wanna hurt because of this. This is extremely painful. I couldn't thinking normaly when he remind everything about us. I'm gotta crazy. Eventhough I don't have him as my prince charming, at least he become my big brother again. Everything is gonna be alright when you're beside me...



I MISS YOU SO BAD, FHA. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment